Every plumbing contractor knows that a logo is an essential part of building and establishing a thriving business. They are typically the first thing prospects notice about your company, and if done correctly, they can linger in their minds for a while.
What about incorporating the logo in your plumbing website design?
A unique logo is an essential part of a great plumbing website design since it creates a lasting impact on your potential clients. Prospects are more likely to hire your business if you have a professionally designed logo.
Here are ten tips that show how a unique plumbing logo design attracts prospects, sustains, and builds your plumbing brand online:
1. Your Logo Design Promotes a Professional Image Online
A professionally designed logo promotes the feeling of reliability and trustworthiness amongst your potential clients. Visit most plumbing websites, and you will note that they have a logo at the top left-hand corner. Customers have come to expect it, and finding the logo where they expected it gives your business a sense of credibility. A good logo also makes your business memorable.
Adding a unique logo to your plumbing website design can portray your plumbing brand’s professional approach in providing information or conducting business. The plumbing website design and logo are marketing collaterals that convey a message of quality and assurance. Together, they can convince your prospects that your business will offer top-notch services or products.
2. Adding a logo design to your Plumbing Website Distinguishes You from the Competition
A logo creates consistency in your plumbing brand online, and it will help your prospects to recognize your business whenever you are on the Internet. When you have a unique plumbing logo design, your logo establishes your business as an authority in the industry and quickly grabs your potential client’s attention. This is a great marketing tool that will help your business to stay ahead of the curve online.
Your plumbing website is a direct reflection of your business purpose. Since your logo is an integral part of your branding strategy, you should always strive to match your plumbing website design and logo in thematic shapes or colors. Simply put, people should see that there is a direct visual connection between your plumbing web pages and the logo design. This visual connection builds professionalism and authority and sets you ahead of the competition.
3. A Plumbing Website Logo Builds Your Brand
Let’s face it. A logo is crucial for establishing a brand identity. However, branding revolves around the whole company, not just what is portrayed visually. Using a logo throughout your plumbing website, social media profiles, and staff uniforms promotes your brand consistency, thus giving your business the much-needed competitive advantage.
4. A Logo design on Your Plumbing Website Increases Brand Recognition
As a plumber, you might have worked hard to provide services or products you are proud to swear by.
However, no matter your products or services’ uniqueness, there will always be other plumbers competing for similar jobs. The right plumbing logo design can help set your business ahead of other brands within the industry. It makes sure that potential clients end up with services or products they want from your business and not the lesser version of your rivals’ offerings in the market.
Simply put, a unique plumbing logo design serves to eliminate client confusion.
But there is another advantage of incorporating a logo in your plumbing website design. A well-designed plumbing website logo generally increases your brand recognition.
This means that your clients will instantly connect your plumbing brand and your services or products. This is because the main symbol of your brand, the logo, is incorporated into your plumbing website.
After all, more than 80% of Americans prefer to hire plumbing contractors online.
What does that mean?
If you don’t brand your plumbing business online, you are at risk of losing 80% of your clients. Can you afford to lose that every year?
The good news is that at Blackstorm Plumbing Marketing, we have a team of experienced graphic designers. They can incorporate a logo on your plumbing website and increase brand recognition.
5. A Unique Plumbing Website logo Increases Your Consistency across Your Online Presence
The importance of a website logo goes beyond helping your business improve its brand recognition online.
It also helps your current clients and target audience identify your plumbing business whenever they are on the Internet. (Your plumbing website is not the only place your business exists on the web, right?)
Examine your current social media pages.
Do you have different profile photos on your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages? If so, your prospects will have a hard time trying to determine whether those accounts belong to your business or from a competitor who bears the same name as your company.
But if your profile photo is consistently your plumbing company logo, customers will know that it is your plumbing business.
The same rule applies to directory websites like Google My Business or Yelp. While adding a logo to your plumbing website is crucial in improving your brand recognition, your website is not the only place where you can use your logo. After all, you did not struggle to design a unique plumbing logo to limit it to one place, right? Therefore, use it across various online platforms and increase consistency across your online presence.
6. A Plumbing Website Logo Makes Your Brand Memorable
Your plumbing logo guides your horse (potential clients) to the water (your business).
Logos help improve your plumbing brand identity since they are the symbols that clients use to recognize your business online. Ideally, you will want prospects to immediately connect your logo with what your plumbing business does and mainly how it makes them feel.
Since a good logo is an aesthetically pleasing element, it triggers positive memories about your brand that your plumbing company’s name alone might not.
If we are, to be honest, some of your prospects will forget the name of your plumbing business (don’t panic, it’s human nature). Still, they will associate your logo design with memories of your plumbing brand.
7. Your Plumbing Website Logo Fosters Brand Loyalty
Do you know that clients crave consistency?
As your plumbing brand grows, your logo design will become prominent to a broader segment of customers, and this familiarity builds a perception that you are accessible and trustworthy.
8. A Plumbing Website logo grabs the Attention of Your Potential Clients
Consumers have a short concentration span nowadays.
As a fact, plumbing contractors have around two seconds to convince a prospect that they are worth their consideration.
Enter: Logo design
A plumbing website logo can grab your audience’s attention and excitingly convey business values. That limited attention span, one that makes prospects judge you by appearance, can work in your favor if you have a solid logo to speak for your business online.
9. Adding a logo to your Plumbing Website Refreshes Your Audience Interest
Do you want to update your plumbing website to make it more appealing and modern? Or Are you starting a plumbing company and want to convey a message of “on-trend” and cutting edge to your potential customers?
Logo updates and redesign are effective ways of promoting reliability and interest. Maintaining some original logo elements helps in brand recognition, but no plumbing company should ever feel attached to using the same old logo.
Given that the logo can destroy or enhance your plumbing brand identity online, you need to consider its form and role, and add it to your plumbing website or redesign your site
10. Plumbing Website Logo Projects Brand Versatility
Responsive design is a must for plumbing web designers today. Plumbing clients expect that brand experience will follow a specific pattern, regardless of the platform the client is using to interact with the brand. So if a client is using a smartphone and switches to a laptop, they must be able to recognize clearly that they are still working with your business. This call for stability, commonalities, and stability, and your logo design can play a huge role.
Where to Use a Logo Design on a Plumbing Website?
One of the first places plumbing contractors will showcase their newly designed business logo is on their plumbing website, and why not? Plumbing websites are a crucial part of your digital marketing strategy. Clients conducting online research on a plumbing brand will head first to your plumbing website. Since a plumbing company website is the first point of interaction with your brand, it’s crucial to have a logo design displayed prominently on your page.
But where do you put a logo on your plumbing website?
Places to add your Plumbing Website Logo
- Top Left: This is an ideal spot for improving your user experience and brand recognition. However, there are certain things you need to consider when putting your logo in this spot, including:
- Ensure that your logo is idealized: Large logos will create a lot of space above your navigation bar, making your homepage look unbalanced or messy. Spacial awareness on a plumbing website is paramount to enhancing the user experience.
- Ensure that your logo design possesses a transparent background: Saving your plumbing logo design as a PNG will create a transparent background which is suitable if you are thinking of placing it on a colored block or section of your plumbing website. Generally, a plumbing website navigation bar will be colored and thus need a logo with a transparent background.
- The logo design should generally be in a horizontal format: Plumbing website logos look good in a horizontal format since the header area and the navigation bar is horizontal. The logo will also occupy less vertical space.
- Footer: contrary to popular belief, footers are the highly visible sections of your plumbing website. We highly recommend selecting the most crucial links or business attributes and incorporating them in your footer, like your logo design.
- Off-site Sub-domain or Blog: Does your plumbing business have a subdomain or different blog to which your visitors are redirected? If so, don’t forget to incorporate a logo on your plumbing website. Even if your blog may not attract as much traffic as the leading plumbing websites, adding a logo will enhance your plumbing brand awareness.
- Contact Page: Besides adding your email address, social media icons, and phone number, don’t forget to include your plumbing logo design and slogan. Ensure that clients have the best experience on your plumbing website’s contact page, as this is the last step they require to take to make an inquiry or request a plumbing service. Stand behind your plumbing slogan and brand by showcasing it on the crucial pages of your site.
- Confirmation or Thank You Page: After a client requests a plumbing service online or completes a form on your website, it is highly recommended that you inform them that their transaction went through successfully. Many plumbers opt to redirect their users to the confirmation page. Such pages contain a simple phrase or two, “Thank you for reaching out; a representative will get back to you shortly. For immediate assistance, kindly call 666 777 888.”
When Should You Consider Adding a Logo to Your Plumbing Website?
We have already discussed the benefits of a logo design as it impacts your overall online presence and plumbing website.
Now, let’s discuss you can actualize your dream logo design to life.
If you want to create a clean yet straightforward logo design but still reflect your plumbing company’s value, hire an experienced graphic designer at Blackstorm Plumbing Marketing. Our graphic design professionals will help you with logo design and corporate branding.
Ready to get a Unique Logo for Your Plumbing Website?
So, there you go! As you may have realized, you need a logo to add to your website; it’s essential in building a successful plumbing brand online.
To achieve this goal, you must partner with Blackstorm Plumbing Marketing to build your business’s unique logo.
Please schedule a free consultation with one of our growth specialists to get a logo design that will set your plumbing business ahead of the competition today!